Hello there =)
Welcome to Week 10 of my 100 Happy Days! The holidays are over and I’m back to work. Sigh. Being home was so nice; oodles of happiness was to be found… There are still happy moments in the day, I just have to be more purposeful in appreciating the little things.
Happiness is around every corner.
64) Cotton Candy Machine – I was at a lose as to what I should buy one of my nephews for Christmas. I texted grandma for ideas which prompted a series of replies right out of the mouth of said nephew. One of which was a cotton candy machine. Low and behold I found one at The Christmas Tree Shop for $30. Best thing about it? You can make cotton candy with ANY hard candy! No need to find and buy that crazy floss sugar.
66) Midori To-Go Bag – What’s a girl to do when she wants to journal on the go? Find a supply tote! I sold Thirty-One Gifts a while ago and have a lot of bags that need a purpose. This one was just perfect for my pens, stamps and washi tape.
67) New Midori Accessory – I placed another MTN order (obsessed much?) and got these brass darts page markers. They’re so shiny. Who wouldn’t love them?
68) Happy Little Stamps – As you may know, I’m participating in the Well With Water challenge (sign up today) and I needed a way to track my water intake. I started with small boxes and filling them in. Then I was drawing water drops. Remember yesterday when I told you I had a large-ish stamp collection? I dug through it and found a small fish stamp! Perfect for water tracking!
69) Treasured – A work friend of mine had some inspirational/motivational posters she was giving out. I am treasured. The poster and friend told me so =)
70) Delayed Start – What’s better than going to work on an early, cold, snowy Friday morning? Getting to go back to bed because it’s too cold and snowy out! I woke up to a text message from my boss Friday morn saying the office would be opening a few hours late due to weather. Back to bed I went!
Thanks for being happy with me and check out other happy weeks.