Because I’m Happy….
I trust you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a safe but productive Black Friday. Plenty of food and family for me and nothing but online shopping (affiliate link) for me.
Twenty-eight days of happy and it feels great! Ok, I did miss posting a day but I promise you it was a great day. Actively looking for pick-me-up’s and doing things I love have made the past month great.
Let’s see what has been making me smile this past week, shall we?
22) Morning Massage – I go to a wonderful woman, Debbie Grey, for my massages. I had the fortune of enjoying a massage last Saturday morning. There’s nothing better than waking up, rolling out of bed and going for a massage.
23) Whoops! Missed a day!
24) Fun Desk Mates – These two little guys live on my desk at the day job. Sometimes they get into crazy hi-jinx just to keep me amused. No one is too old or toys. No one.
25) Sweet Cinnamon Scent – Last weekend I set out to make some cinnamon ornaments. The drying method I used left my home smelling of cinnamon for days… it was wonderful =)
26) Happy Homeowners – I handed the keys over to a new home over to a lovely couple this day. It makes my day to be able to hand those keys over. A huge thank you to the happy couple for choosing me as their real estate agent and much gratitude to the couple that referred them to me =)
27) Dessert Before Dinner – Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoying the little things, like dessert before dinner. Every year my mom makes the pies for the family Thanksgiving… and an apple pie for me =) I just happen to get mine a day early this year. So I enjoyed it a little early.
28) An Old Favorite – I was going through some stuff and found this oldie. I snagged it from my mom years ago and wore it over my jammies kind of like a robe. There are holes, edges are wearing thin. It has seen better days. It shall be back in my bedtime routine soon.
Another week down and looking forward to a more. Just a few more weeks until Christmas. Let the holiday season keep you smiling!