Hello there =)
Welcome to link up 30 of Two Uses Tuesday! I trust all the readers in the States had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend commemorating our fallen service men and women. Bless them.
As always, thank you for stopping by and linking up. It wouldn’t be a party with out you! There were over 250 links again last week and you never cease to amaze/inspire me!
- Vote For Your Favorite Party!! – Two Uses Tuesday was entered in a 2015 Top Party Award contest!! Ok, full disclosure, I submitted the party ;) But it can still be your favorite. Now through Friday, June 5th you can vote for Two Uses Tuesday as your favorite link up party over at 60 The New 40 or at Nanna’s Wisdom . You can place 2 votes per day. One lucky voter will be entered to win $50 PayPal credit from the hosts of the 2015 Top Award contest. I’ll remind you again next week ;)
- Last To Link Feature (just a reminder) – To keep things fair and give everyone a chance at this feature we’re mixing it up a little. You can only hold this position every other week. If you link up last 2 weeks in a row, the 2nd last blogger linked up will get the feature.
Meet Your Hosts
Now on to more important things… YOU =) | With out further adieu… YOU!
This Week’s Featured Posts!!
Most Loved Link
Do you know Laci? Well if you didn’t last week, most of you do now! Our Sequins in the South sunshine shared her DIY Media Kit with us last week and you drank it up like sweet tea! Great post Laci!
Beat The Summer Sizzle
Hopefully the weather is heating up by you. It is for me and Taylor’s Yummy Popsicle Recipes are just what I need! Check them out and let me know which one is your favorite.
I’ve had a recent love of clay but it’s one of those crafts that I tend to look and not touch. Naomi (of Naomi & Sage) makes it look easy with her Adobe House Planters. I’ll admire from afar for now… that goes double for the plants ;)
Flowers by Ribbons
Ribbon, thread and some embellishments and you have beautiful custom ribbon flowers! With this tutorial, your accessories will always be one-of-a-kind =)
Making Old, New =)
Our curly, crafty mom Carrie unveils a stunning desk chair revamp along with the Making Good blog train. Check out the before and after pics!
And Last, But Certainly Not Least…
Well our reigning champ was dethroned! Congrats to Chrissy from The Taylor House! Stop by and check out how to grab your own cleaning kit and make your own foaming soap =)
Congrats to this week’s featured bloggers!
Thank you for inspiring us to create! Don’t forget to brag about it =) Grab a button, tweet it to the world and watch for it on the Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! board on Pinterest.
Follow Sarah Jaskowski @ Sarah Celebrates’s board Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! on Pinterest.
[Tweet “I was featured on #2usestuesday !”]
LINK UP RULES & GUIDELINES
- BE CREATIVE & LINK UP – Share up to three (3) up-cycling, re-purposing, DIYs, recipes and craft projects. Original work and posts you haven’t submitted previously please.
- COMMENT & CONNECT – Visit two (2) links for every post you submit and show a little love.
- FOLLOW & SHARE – Follow your hosts on at least one social media platform and share the party! Don’t forget to use our party hashtag, #2usestuesday
Remember, share & pin the Two Uses Tuesday Features from the bloggers original content. Thank you.
After you link up, grab the party button for your blog’s party page, linked posts or sidebar.
Want a reminder for the party? Subscribe to the Two Uses Tuesday Reminder email.
[Tweet “I just linked up at #2usestuesday ! Come join me!”]
[inlinkz_linkup id=528505 mode=1]
Disclosures: By submitting a link to the Two Uses Tuesday Link Up you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, across social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. Sarah Celebrates and all Two Uses Tuesday co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given where credit is due. You earned it!
You will also be added to the Two Uses Tuesday Reminder email list if you have not subscribed to it already. If you have submitted a link in the past, you are already on the list.