Hello there =)
Thank goodness it’s Friday! And boy what a week it was… I need to sit back, relax and pin my frustrations away. Last week’s Pinbellish party gave us 70 links! My weekend would be complete if you stopped by and linked up even more Pinterest pins! You’re bringing some good ones, right?
Bejeweled ripple pin
Ripple pins are perfect for creating soft up-do’s. Available in plain and decorative variants. Bejewelled ripple pins are the hairpin of choice for formal occasions.
Meet & Follow Your Hosts =)
- Stella – G+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |Facebook
- Sarah – G+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Robin – G+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook
- Gina – G+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook
- Allie – G+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook
Pinbellish Pin Party Features!
Don’t forget to grab your button!
LINK UP RULES & GUIDELINES
Start: Friday 7am EST | Friday 11am UTC | Friday 7pm +8UTC
End: Tuesday 7am EST | Tuesday 11am UTC | Tuesday 7pm +8UTC
- Link to your Pinterest PIN (not your blog post or home page).
- Add up to 7 pins old or new.
- Re-pin 2 pins for every link you add.
- Follow your hosts on your favorite social media platform!
Love the Pinbellish Pin Party?
Link Up and Let’s Get Pinning!
[inlinkz_linkup id=597625 mode=1]
Did you know there’s always a party going on when you visit Sarah Celebrates?
If you visit at the start or end of each party you can catch both parties live at the same time! Link your post at #2usesTuesday and link your Pinterest Pin at #Pinbellish.
Disclosures: By submitting a link to the Pinbellish Link Up you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/pin on our blogs, across social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. Sarah Celebrates and all Pinbellish co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given where credit is due. You earned it!