Hello there =)
Oh, I’m so happy to see Friday and the weekend… How about you? Nothing but lounging around, family, naps and of course Pinterest!
We had just over 100 picture perfect pinnable links last week! Can you get us to 200 this week? Show me your pins!
Meet & Follow Your Hosts =)
- Stella – G+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Sarah – G+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Robin – G+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook
- Gina – G+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook
- Allie – G+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook
Pinbellish Pin Party Features!
There was some fierce competition for the most clicked this week with a tie between 4 great PINS. Take a look at those pins and see why they are the most appealing. What could you do differently to get your pin in the MOST LOVED PIN position?
Most Loved Pins
Don’t forget to grab your button!
LINK UP RULES & GUIDELINES
Start: Friday 7am EST | Friday 11am UTC | Friday 7pm +8UTC
End: Tuesday 7am EST | Tuesday 11am UTC | Tuesday 7pm +8UTC
- Link to your Pinterest PIN (not your blog post or home page).
- Add up to 7 pins old or new.
- Re-pin 2 pins for every link you add.
- Follow your hosts on your favorite social media platform!
Love the Pinbellish Pin Party?
Link Up and Let’s Get Pinning!
[inlinkz_linkup id=602313 mode=1]
Did you know there’s always a party going on when you visit Sarah Celebrates?
If you visit at the start or end of each party you can catch both parties live at the same time! Link your post at #2usesTuesday and link your Pinterest Pin at #Pinbellish.
Disclosures: By submitting a link to the Pinbellish Link Up you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/pin on our blogs, across social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. Sarah Celebrates and all Pinbellish co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given where credit is due. You earned it!