Hello there =)
Happy Monday! This past weekend marked the unofficial start of summer here and boy what a weekend it was! Summer heat and BBQs galore! It was also a weekend of remembrance with Memorial Day. Where ever you are, please take time to remember the veterans who serve your country.
Two little reminders for you.
- Please only link up posts that follow the DIY, craft, recipe and upcycle theme. These would be posts about something you created. You can’t be featured if you don’t follow the theme.
- Please visit other peoples posts. Of 154 links last week only 14 received a visit from fellow party goer. And that makes me sad =(
Tip of the Week
Why should you visit other posts, other than because I asked you too?
- Meet new bloggers.
- Find new content to share on your social media channels.
- Follow them and they may follow back.
- Comment and share other posts and others will do the same for you.
All of which help grow blog!! =)
Meet Your Hosts
- Sarah J – G+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Stella Lee – G+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Donna – Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Pili – G+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
Do you host your own link up party? Make sure you get it listed on the Ultimate Linky List with Sarah Celebrates!
Submit your link up party here!
This Week’s Featured Posts!!
You Clicked It To Pick It
The aged look without the wait: how to make weathered wood.
Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate! That’s what you’ll get with this chocolate laden bread.
Warm and familiar, home cooked favorites stand the test of time. Will this cauliflower and tomato rassa become one of yours?
With fairy gardens all the rage, you might think everyone’s would be the same. Not so! Check out this unique cactus fairy garden.
Give your flea market/garage sale find a $5 makeover this summer.
And Last, But Certainly Not Least…
Even dad’s need a little DIY. Make yours his own leather coasters this Father’s Day.
Sarah Celebrates Special Feature
Looking for fun, concert worthy nails this summer? Try your hand at tie dye nail art.
Congrats to this week’s featured bloggers!
Thank you for inspiring us to create! Don’t forget to brag about it =) Grab a button, tweet it to the world and watch for it on the Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! board on Pinterest.
LINK UP RULES & GUIDELINES
- BE CREATIVE & LINK UP – Share up to three (3) up-cycling, re-purposing, DIYs, recipes and craft projects. Original work and posts you haven’t submitted previously please.
- COMMENT & CONNECT – Visit two (2) links for every post you submit and show a little love.
- FOLLOW & SHARE – Follow your hosts on at least one social media platform and share the party! Don’t forget to use our party hashtag, #2usestuesday
To be featured you MUST follow the party theme of DIY, crafts, recipes or upcycles/repurposing. Posts not following the theme will NOT be featured regardless of number of clicks or *last to link position.
*Note on Last To Link Feature – Blogger can only hold this spot every other week. If the same blogger links last two weeks in a row, the 2nd to last blogger will get the feature for the week. We want everyone to have a chance to shine =)
Remember, share & pin the Two Uses Tuesday Features from the bloggers original content. Thank you.
After you link up, grab the party button for your blog’s party page, linked posts or sidebar.
There’s always a party going on at Sarah Celebrates!
Weekdays show off your craft, DIY, recipe & upcycle posts at Two Uses Tuesday.
Weekends are made for sharing your pins at Pinbellish.
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure policy here.
Providing link up fun with inlinkz!
Pinning all those features with ViralTag!
Disclosures: By submitting a link to the Two Uses Tuesday Link Up you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, across social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. Sarah Celebrates and all Two Uses Tuesday co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given where credit is due. You earned it!