Hello there =)
Welcome to Two Uses Tuesday 46! So happy to have you =) We had over 160 creative links last week. Not quite the 200 I was hoping for… but it’ll do ;)
Do you like to write? Looking for some inspiring topics? Check out my #FWPinspired Journaling Challenge. New prompt every Thursday.
- Remember to visit 2 links for every post your share. It’ll make you feel good when you do =)
- Link your Pinterest PINS to the current Pinbellish party now! Only goes until Tuesday morning (7am EST)! Will you earn the Last To Link feature?
- Please link up posts that follow the party theme: crafts, DIYs, recipes and upcycles.
Tip Of The Week
Use parties to build your Twitter following! When you visit links to comment, share and follow on Twitter too! Remember to add the party hashtag #2usestuesday and we’ll retweet you.
Meet Your Hosts
Now on to more important things… YOU =)
This Week’s Featured Posts!!
You Clicked It To Pick It
Maria gives us some tips for how to rock your About Me page on your blog.
Shiny & Free
Sarah glams up our blogs with some shiny and FREE social media icons. Silver, gold OR watercolors!
Coconuts & Sweaters: The Odd Couple
Who thinks coconuts & sweaters? Michelle does! The result is Coco-Nutty!
Stop and enjoy Patrick’s visual tour of the Hayward’s Japanese Garden. Just gorgeous.
Blue Background Bunting
Mary dresses up her blue wall with a sweet blue and print banner.
And Last, But Certainly Not Least…
Always making my mouth water, Jessica wraps up the link up with her cheesy butternut squash pasta bake.
Congrats to this week’s featured bloggers!
Thank you for inspiring us to create! Don’t forget to brag about it =) Grab a button, tweet it to the world and watch for it on the Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! board on Pinterest.
LINK UP RULES & GUIDELINES
- BE CREATIVE & LINK UP – Share up to three (3) up-cycling, re-purposing, DIYs, recipes and craft projects. Original work and posts you haven’t submitted previously please.
- COMMENT & CONNECT – Visit two (2) links for every post you submit and show a little love.
- FOLLOW & SHARE – Follow your hosts on at least one social media platform and share the party! Don’t forget to use our party hashtag, #2usestuesday
Remember, share & pin the Two Uses Tuesday Features from the bloggers original content. Thank you.
After you link up, grab the party button for your blog’s party page, linked posts or sidebar.
If you’re making it to Two Uses Tuesday early, be sure to pop by Pinbellish after you link up. You may be able to snag the Last to Link feature with your best pins at that party =)
Disclosures: By submitting a link to the Two Uses Tuesday Link Up you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, across social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. Sarah Celebrates and all Two Uses Tuesday co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given where credit is due. You earned it!