Hello there =)
I jumped into the blogging world at the beginning of this month and I have learned SO MUCH. My head is still spinning. Those of you that have stopped by, thank you.
After exploring every corner of the blogging universe and doing a few posts, I decided I needed more focus, for myself and you the reader.
In my travels I discovered Linky Parties. For those of you newer to blogging like myself, these are blog posts that encourage sharing of others posts, usually focused around one topic. One blogger (sometimes a few bloggers) host a party on their site via a themed post. Other bloggers submit a link to one of their posts that fits the theme of the link up party by comment or a link up party tool. Once you submit, you hop over to a fellow link up party goers and share some love.
That’s it! That’s what I need! And so begins Two Uses Tuesday =)
Two Uses Tuesday is about making the most out of items in your life. Up-cycling, recycling, re-purposing. Whatever you call it, that’s what we’re doing. Spare plate that matches nothing? Place under a plant to catch water. Wine corks turned mini planters. The possibilities will be endless.
Just a few housekeeping tips and tidbits.
- Submitting a link gives SarahCelebrates.com permission to feature your blog post use your in order to do so, on this site or various forms of social media. This also adds you to the #2usestuesday email list for future updates.
- Please visit and connect with 3-4 bloggers that also submit posts. Pins, tweets and +1’s are loved too =)
- I’d love if you RSVP’d that you’ll be playing along
- Follow me here and there.
- Linking up? Grab a Button!
Once you submit your up-cycled item or craft, watch for it if you’re following me =) I’ll be advertising the link up post on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, G+ plus a few G+ Communities I belong to. Each week I’ll be selecting a few to feature on the following week’s link up.
That’s about it. We go live Tuesday, October 7th at 9am. Start finding your re-purposed items or up-cycling potential trash and I hope to see you there!