Welcome to Two Uses Tuesday!
If you’re new to this link up party, welcome! For my returning friends, thank you! We are now on Week 4 of Two Uses Tuesday and the inspiration and ideas keep pouring in. If you missed last week’s Two Uses Tuesday link up, check it out here.
I wanted to make this link up more valuable and inspirational for you. While I thou roughly enjoy up-cycling and re-purposing projects, I realize that those types of projects are in the minority. I hope these changes make this link up more enjoyable =)
- What you can link up: ALL craft, DIY and up-cycling projects! If you made it, link it up!
- Time Frame: Link up will go live Tuesday’s @ 8am EST (an hour earlier) and end Fridays at 11PM EST (a day later)
- Content: The focus will be YOU! My craft/up-cycling project will post on Sunday or Monday.
- A NEW Button! What do you think? Let me know if it doesn’t work… it’s been giving me problems.
Get To Know the Girl Behind the Link Up Party
Random fact: I eat oatmeal every day for breakfast except Sundays.
See what I’ve been up to on the blog:
This Week’s Featured Posts!!
Congrats to Meredith at The Palette Muse with her Five Minute Fall Craft! You received the most clicks in last week’s link up!
Even if you don’t make this cute container, if you’re a candy corn lover you should at least give it a go. Her instructions will be to your liking ;)
Honorable mentions go to:
- Winks and Eyerolls – Wine Bottle Newspaper Wrapping
- All The V’s – Reclaimed Hardware Garden Tools Hanger
- Across The Boulevard – Upcycled Jars For Utensils
All three of you ladies tied for 2nd most amount of clicks!
My Feature Favorite
I choose Christie’s Drawer Ottoman as my feature favorite this week. Super cute way to up-cycle an old dresser you don’t need for clothing any longer.
Were you featured? Look for it on the Two Uses Tuesday board on Pinterest then tweet it or grab the button!
Now it’s time to share your crafts and up-cycles!