Hello there =)
Welcome to Two Uses Tuesday Link Up 29! We are growing more than I could ever imagine! Thank you! Last week we had 247 wonderful posts shared with us. So many returning friends and some new faces, thank you all for stopping by!
- Vote For Your Favorite Party!! – Two Uses Tuesday was entered in a 2015 Top Party Award contest!! Ok, full disclosure, I submitted the party ;) But it can still be your favorite. Beginning Saturday, May 23rd to Friday, June 5th you can vote for Two Uses Tuesday as your favorite link up party over at 60 The New 40 or at Nanna’s Wisdom . You can place 2 votes per day. One lucky voter will be entered to win $50 PayPal credit from the hosts of the 2015 Top Award contest. I’ll remind you again next week ;)
- Last To Link Feature – Maisy has been rocking this spot! It’s an easy one to grab, you just have to come back towards the end of the week and link up. Maisy has been doing the last few Fridays =) But to keep things fair and give everyone a chance we’re mixing it up a little.
- First, I challenge you to take this spot away from our reigning champ. The link up runs until Friday 11pm EST, just stop back and link up. It’ll make my life easier ;)
- Second, after this week, you can only hold this position every other week. If you link up last 2 weeks in a row, the 2nd last blogger linked up will get the feature.
Meet Your Hosts
Now on to more important things… YOU =) | With out further adieu… YOU!
This Week’s Featured Posts!!
You Clicked It!
Facebook seems to be a HOT topic for bloggers lately and Nicole didn’t let you down! If you’re to amp your Facebook page, check our her 5 Tips To Increase Facebook Engagement. Most of you did already ;)
Coverall Notebook Cover
Jill’s Upcycled Notebook Covers jumped out at me as I sat staring at all my traveler’s notebooks and tried to figure out how to use all of them. IF only I had this post sooner I could have just made my own and saved some cash…
For The Artist In All Of Us
Jennie’s post on Creative Courage is a good motivator for all of us! Even if you don’t do arts & crafts, blogging itself is an art and takes courage to put yourself out there.
For The Birds
What a great upcycle by Cecilia! From vintage match holder to bird feeder, brilliant! A win for both the creator and those lucky birds =)
Lack Luster to Luscious Lace
This dresser makeover by Evija will have you saying “ooh la la” by the time the post is over. Watch the transformation of her DIY Lace Furniture. You’ll want to lace everything!
And Last, But Certainly Not Least…
Oops, she did it again! <– bonus points if you sang that like you were Britney Maisy is on a roll, 2 for 2. Who’s going to take the last spot from her next week? The Be Alice blogger shared her May essentials with us. I picked her strawberry jelly and PB2 ice cream to feature. Looked yummy =)
Congrats to this week’s featured bloggers!
Thank you for inspiring us to create! Don’t forget to brag about it =) Grab a button, tweet it to the world and watch for it on the Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! board on Pinterest.
Follow Sarah Jaskowski @ Sarah Celebrates’s board Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! on Pinterest.
LINK UP RULES & GUIDELINES
- BE CREATIVE & LINK UP – Share up to three (3) up-cycling, re-purposing, DIYs, recipes and craft projects. Original work and posts you haven’t submitted previously please.
- COMMENT & CONNECT – Visit two (2) links for every post you submit and show a little love.
- FOLLOW & SHARE – Follow your hosts on at least one social media platform and share the party! Don’t forget to use our party hashtag, #2usestuesday
Remember, share & pin the Two Uses Tuesday Features from the bloggers original content. Thank you.
After you link up, grab the party button for your blog’s party page, linked posts or sidebar.
Want a reminder for the party? Subscribe to the Two Uses Tuesday Reminder email.
Disclosures: By submitting a link to the Two Uses Tuesday Link Up you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link on our blogs, across social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. Sarah Celebrates and all Two Uses Tuesday co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given where credit is due. You earned it!
You will also be added to the Two Uses Tuesday Reminder email list if you have not subscribed to it already. If you have submitted a link in the past, you are already on the list.