Hello there =)
It’s time to get crafty! Looking forward to seeing all of your goodness. Please be sure you click through to a couple links for everyone you link up. That’s what makes it a party =)
Meet Your Hosts
- Sarah J – G+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Stella Lee – G+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Donna – Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Pili – G+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
Do you host your own link up party? Make sure you get it listed on the Ultimate Linky List with Sarah Celebrates!
Submit your link up party here!
This Week’s Featured Posts!!
Non-candy Halloween treats, Bandaid Ghosts by Creating Really Awesome Fun Things
3 Ingredient pizza rolls via Tale of a Tired Mom
Doily painted plate at Pillar Box Blue
DIY cotton boll stems over at The Organized Dream
Welcome fall chalkboard by Across the Blvd
And Last, But Certainly Not Least…
Last To The Party
Fox Fabric Art over at Love Create Celebrate
Sarah Celebrates Special Feature
Caramel apple cheesecake in a jar by The Country Chic Cottage
Congrats to this week’s featured bloggers!
Thank you for inspiring us to create! Don’t forget to brag about it =) Grab a button, tweet it to the world and watch for it on the Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! board on Pinterest.
LINK UP RULES & GUIDELINES
- BE CREATIVE & LINK UP – Share up to three (3) up-cycling, re-purposing, DIYs, recipes and craft projects. Original work and posts you haven’t submitted previously please.
- COMMENT & CONNECT – Visit two (2) links for every post you submit and show a little love.
- FOLLOW & SHARE – Follow your hosts on at least one social media platform and share the party! Don’t forget to use our party hashtag, #2usestuesday
To be featured you MUST follow the party theme of DIY, crafts, recipes or upcycles/repurposing. Posts not following the theme will NOT be featured regardless of number of clicks or *last to link position.
*Note on Last To Link Feature – Blogger can only hold this spot every other week. If the same blogger links last two weeks in a row, the 2nd to last blogger will get the feature for the week. We want everyone to have a chance to shine =)
Remember, share & pin the Two Uses Tuesday Features from the bloggers original content. Thank you.
After you link up, grab the party button for your blog’s party page, linked posts or sidebar.
There’s always a party going on at Sarah Celebrates!
Monday through Thursday show off your craft, DIY, recipe & upcycle posts at Two Uses Tuesday.
Got pins? Share them at the perpetual pin party: Pinbellish.
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure policy here.
Providing link up fun with inlinkz!
Pinning all those features with ViralTag!
Disclosures: By submitting a link to the Two Uses Tuesday Link Up you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, across social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. Sarah Celebrates and all Two Uses Tuesday co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given where credit is due. You earned it!