Hello there =)
Welcome to Two Uses Tuesday link up 48!
We were SO close. So close! You guys shared 199 AWESOME posts last week. We just have to pass 200 this week. We just have to. Will you help make it happen?
- Have you seen the Twitter ID/handle field when you’re linking up at Two Uses Tuesday and Pinbellish? Fill it out and we’ll add you to one of our Twitter lists!
- Last To Link Feature – We forgot our own rule we made at link up 29… Last to Link can only hold the spot every other week. Antonella gets it this week because we realized it too late. Who is going to take it from her fair and square this week?
Meet Your Hosts
With out further adieu… YOU!
This Week’s Featured Posts!!
You Clicked It To Pick It
Waste not, waste not! Or is it the other way around…? Anywho, Barb doesn’t doesn’t waste a drop and gives new life to old candles.
Eye Catching Copper
Lindi makes a beautiful wreath with a traditional fall color but not shape… Check out her (square) copper pipe wreath.
Thrifty Glam Up
We didn’t get to see the before but the after of Jennifer’s up-cycled thrift store dishes are adorable!
From Peak to Opaque
Love IKEA stuff but need it to be more personal? Check out Katrin’s IKEA cabinet hack!
An Upcycle That Have You in a Spin
Don’t throw out your kids overalls! Denise takes them from drab denim to a twirl dress.
And Last, But Certainly Not Least…
Antonella incorporates The Day of the Dead in with Halloween. Now you can too with these free Day of the Dead printables!
Congrats to this week’s featured bloggers!
Thank you for inspiring us to create! Don’t forget to brag about it =) Grab a button, tweet it to the world and look for it on the Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! board on Pinterest.
Follow Sarah Jaskowski @ Sarah Celebrates’s board Two Uses Tuesday FEATURES! on Pinterest.
LINK UP RULES & GUIDELINES
- BE CREATIVE & LINK UP – Share up to three (3) up-cycling, re-purposing, DIYs, recipes and craft projects. Original work and posts you haven’t submitted previously please.
- COMMENT & CONNECT – Visit two (2) links for every post you submit and show a little love.
- FOLLOW & SHARE – Follow your hosts on at least one social media platform and share the party! Don’t forget to use our party hashtag, #2usestuesday
Remember, share & pin the Two Uses Tuesday Features from the bloggers original content. Thank you.
After you link up, grab the party button for your blog’s party page, linked posts or sidebar.
If you’re making it to Two Uses Tuesday early, be sure to pop by Pinbellish after you link up. You may be able to snag the Last to Link feature with your best pins at that party =)
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure policy here.
Providing link up fun with inlinkz!
Pinning all those features with ViralTag!
Disclosures: By submitting a link to the Two Uses Tuesday Link Up you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, across social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. Sarah Celebrates and all Two Uses Tuesday co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given where credit is due. You earned it!