Hello there =)
It’s just over a week into the new year… Are you in the swing of things yet? I’m getting there. I’ll be pinning and linking up to parties like a fool in no time!
Did you see the Pinbellish Pin Awards? Stella whipped that together like it was her job =) The awards will continue for 2016! So keep linking up your Pinterest pins.
Pearl Head pins
A general sewing pin with a pretty plastic head in pearl colours that is easy to grip and gentler on the finger tips then household pins. Unlink pins with metal heads it can be unwise to use an iron with these plastic pins or they may melt all over your project!
Meet & Follow Your Hosts =)
- Stella – G+ | Twitter | Pinterest |Facebook
- Sarah – G+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
- Robin – G+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook
- Gina – G+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook
- Allie – G+ | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook
Pinbellish Pin Party Features!
Don’t forget to grab your button!
LINK UP RULES & GUIDELINES
Start: Friday 7am EST | Friday 11am UTC | Friday 7pm +8UTC
End: Tuesday 7am EST | Tuesday 11am UTC | Tuesday 7pm +8UTC
- Link to your Pinterest PIN (not your blog post or home page).
- Add up to 7 pins old or new.
- Re-pin 2 pins for every link you add.
- Follow your hosts on your favorite social media platform!
Love the Pinbellish Pin Party?
Link Up and Let’s Get Pinning!
Did you know there’s always a party going on when you visit Sarah Celebrates?
If you visit at the start or end of each party you can catch both parties live at the same time! Link your post at #2usesTuesday and link your Pinterest Pin at #Pinbellish.
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure policy here.
Disclosures: By submitting a link to the Pinbellish Link Up you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/pin on our blogs, across social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. Sarah Celebrates and all Pinbellish co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given where credit is due. You earned it!