My Goals For 2105
52 Lists 2015
Happy New Year! I hope you had a safe and enjoyable evening ringing in the new year. I have no complaints. Yet ;)
January and all it’s newness. Resolutions and vows to make it a better year. The first step to change is writing it down. That shows you’re committed. Let’s see what I’m committing myself to in 2015.
1) Pay Off School Loan – Yes, you read that correctly up top. Nine years early =) That’s the goal. I’m taking a 20 year college down to just 11 years to pay off. I have the next years worth of payments on hand and scheduled to pay automatically. So excluding those payments I have just under $5k left to pay off. I will pay it off. I will pay it off. I will pay it off!
2) Mail Birthday Cards – Who doesn’t love a birthday card? I’m hoping to brighten the day of some friends and family throughout the year. Nice change from all the bills and junk mail, don’t you think? Maybe I’ll take a day and make a bunch and stock up. Will you be getting a card from me?
3) More Grandpa Time – I’m really bad at calling him let alone visiting him. You’re going to tsk-tsk me even more when I tell you he lives 2 blocks away from me. Ten minute walk, tops. Time to lace up those sneakers and head over. He’d love to feed me some coffee and cookies =)
4) More Friend Time – It’s taken me a while as I grow older to learn I need to make time for myself. Done, I’m good at that now. But what about my friends? They need some Sarah time too… That changes in 2015! So Renee, Carolyn and Kelly get ready! We’re going to be having regular playdates! Renee is already locked in with a date and location in January =)
5) Walk More Purposefully – I got a FitBit last Christmas and love it. Do I wear it everyday like I should? No. Do I acknowledge my steps or set goals for myself? No. I added a notebook to my MTN to track all sorts of health stuff this year; steps is one of them. I feel another 30 Day Challenge coming on…
6) Journal More, Worry Less – I used to write all the time when I was younger and didn’t have a worry in the world…. Now, you might say of course you didn’t have any worries, you were young. But maybe, just maybe it was writing that kept the worries away. I’m hoping that this 52 Lists will keep the creative juices flowing and the stress away. Plus it’s fun and gives me an excuse to buy fun paper accessories ;)
Be sure to check out all of The List of Lists #52Lists2015! It has links to all my lists and maybe you’ll find some inspiration for your lists!