Hello there =)
Today we are exploring my MUST HAVE office supplies. I was a little lost at first; I didn’t know where to begin. I have so many office supplies and I need them all. How can I just pick some of them… But then we’d be here forever.
The items that made the cut were ones I’d grab to create a mini mobile office. Let’s do this countdown style!
Must Have Office Supplies
52 Lists 2015
Top 10 Countdown
10. Ruler – Never underestimate the satisfaction of making a straight line. There’s just something about it that feels so… accomplished. I have a wide variety of rulers in my office/craft supplies.
9. Stapler – This little guy is my absolute favorite. It’s small, cute and can go anywhere with me. Perfect for those with on the go business wise. My boyfriend called it “The Egg” and the name stuck.
8. Notebooks and Notepads – I have a problem…. that is all.
7. Scissors – Find a pair you like and never let them go! A good pair of scissors can make or break the cuts your making. This office supply will actually make an appearance in next week’s 52 List as well…
6. Red Pen – Why let teachers have all the fun? Some lists and projects require the strong, bold line of a red pen.
5. Favorite Pen and Pencil – Have a favorite pen and pencil type/brand. And then have them on hand times ten.
4. Clips – Paper clips and binder clips, I keep them both on hand in great quantities.
3. Correction Tape – This is a MUST HAVE (hence it’s on the must have list…). So much quicker than the liquid stuff and it satisfies my need for instant gratification. Tape it up and move on with it!
2. POST. IT. NOTES. – Again, another problem… and I am not working on it. =)
And last but not least.. in fact it’s the best and my most favorite:
1. Loved Ones To Look At – No office is complete without being able to look up some smiling faces =)
Be sure to check out The List of Lists, updated weekly, to keep up on my #52Lists2015 and find some ideas for your own list series!