Must Have Beauty Items
52 Lists 2015
Hello there =)
You’re going on a surprise weekend getaway and only have 1 hour to pack. Quick! What do you toss in your overnight bag?
We all have our favorites that go with us everywhere. I thought I’d share mine with you =)
1) Lip Love – I keep my pout perfect with a daily routine of LUSH Lip Scrub & Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Swivel Stick (fondly nick-named my glue stick).
2) Bat Those Lashes – Some ladies don’t leave the house without lipstick on, I don’t leave without my lashes curled and a coat of Cover Girl mascara. I’ve tried several brands of mascara but always come back to Cover Girl.
3) Subtle Color – When I manage to get some makeup on my face it’s very natural. The lids see a sweeping of Mary Kay shadows Sweet Cream, Spun Silk and Crystalline. On a daring day you might see some Emerald. I can’t stand lipstick but need some color. Enter Dior’s Lip Glow. A light balm that adds a hint of color.
4) Soft As A Baby’s Behind – Girl’s gotta have soft skin, right? Vaseline Cocoa Radiant and the True Blue Spa line at Bath & Body Works are my go to’s. What is your favorite lotion?
5) Barely There Coverage – Again, not much of a makeup person so foundation is painful. I’ve tried liquid and powder foundations. I just felt so made up… I’ve recently been adding a touch of color supplement from LUSH to my daily moisturizer. It’s just enough coverage without the heavy feeling.
What are your must have beauty items?
Be sure to check out all of The List of Lists #52Lists2015! It has links to all my lists and maybe you’ll find some inspiration for your lists!