What is a Link Up Party?
They may be called Link Up Parties, Linkies or Blog Hops. No matter what you call it, a Link Up Party is when a blogger (sometimes a few bloggers) host a virtual party via blog post inviting other bloggers to share their posts, usually following a theme. It’s a very social event where other bloggers can get inspired and are encouraged to connect with others. A fun perk of link up parties is that the host(s) choose bloggers to feature each week. Hooray for 15 minutes of fame!
Check out Sarah Celebrates posts that have been featured on other link up parties =)
Link Up Parties Hosted on Sarah Celebrates
Link ups at Sarah Celebrates use inLinkz for your linking pleasure =) Sign up and host your own link up party.
Sunday Blog Hop at because I’m Cheap
- Merry Mondays @ Happy House and Home with Julia & friends
- Monday Handmade @ Judy’s Card Making and Paper Crafts
- Monday Madness @ How To Get Organized At Home
- Motivational Monday @ A Life In Balance
- Animal Tales @ Eco-Gites of Lenault
- Teach Me Tuesday @ Life With Garnish
- Totally Terrific Tuesday @ Live Randomly Simple w/ Jessica
- Treasure Box Tuesdays @ Memories By The Mile
- Turn It Up Tuesdays @ Epic Mommy Adventures
- Pinworthy Wednesday @ The Bajan Texan
- Wake Up Wednesdays @ The Organized Dream
- Wednesday’s Wisdom @ Nanna’s Wisdom
- Wordless Wednesday @ Sparkles of Sunshine
- Worthwhile Wednesdays @ Crafty Allie Blog
- Feature Friday @ Penny Love Projects
- Link Party Palooza @ I Heart Naptime
- Friday Favorites @ Must Love Home