Hello there =)
I know, I know. It’s still November and I’ve used that word… Christmas. Pumpkin, turkey, tree. I get it. But we have to get ready, right? That’s why bloggers are a month or two ahead with holiday ideas. So when you’re ready for Christmas all those great ideas are there for you to try.
Forgive me for using that word? Ok, let’s see what all the fuss is about.
A couple months ago, Millie from 2crochethooks had a great idea to make a whole bunch of fairy doors, just for fun, and spread them around. Who wouldn’t love seeing fairy doors pop up around the neighborhood?
Then she calmed down, just a bit, and decided to spread the fairy love and have her fellow blogging friends join her for a Fairy Merry Christmas Blog Hop!
Beginning Monday 11/16, there will be a new fairy related post with a craft, recipe or other holiday fun! At the end of each post you’ll be introduced to the next stop on the blog hop.
The When and Where!
Below is where our fairy fun is stopping each day. Think you might want to participate? Let me know! There are still some days left and more can be added =)
- M 11/16 – Kristina at 2crochethooks
- T 11/17 – Maria from Sew Travel Inspired
- W 11/18 – Joy of xoxo Grandma
- R 11/19 – Joanita at Creative Crochet Workshop
- F 11/20 – Alayna from Alayna’s Creations
- M 11/23 – Laura of My husband has too many hobbies
- T 11/24 – Yours truly =) Sarah J of Sarah Celebrates
- W 11/25 – Stella of Purfylle (and world’s greatest co-host)
- R 11/26 – Happy Thanksgiving!!! No post, enjoy your turkey =)
- F 11/27 – Beverly from Across the Blvd
- M 11/30 – T’onna at USS Crafty
- T 12/1 – Joanita at Creative Crochet Workshop
- W 12/2 – Keri of One Mama’s Daily Drama
- R 12/3 – Darlene at My Little Shop Of Treasures
- F 12/4 -Donna from Two Chicks and A Mom
- M 12/7 – This could be you!!
- T 12/8 – Guess who again? ;)
- W 12/9 – Stella of Purfylle
- R 12/10 – This could be you!!
- F 12/11 – Millie of 2crochethooks
HUGE thank you to Keri for making these adorable images for us all to use! Absolutely gorgeous!