Hello there =)
Have you been looking for something that motivates and inspires you? Well look no further! I’m going to introduce you to #fireworkpeople Twitter chats. They’re sure to spark your inner fire! I know my Tuesday nights have been changed for the good.
Every Tuesday at 9pm EST (and again on Wednesdays at 3pm EST), ladies from across the world gather on Twitter following the hashtag #fireworkpeople. Lead and supported by the groups visionary, Ashley Beaudin, they encourage, connect with and inspire one another. Virtual hugs for all.
Gasp, what?! Women being nice to each other?! Helping each other get ahead in life and feel good about themselves?!
I know, right? I was amazed too. Magic has to have a hand in this, there’s no other way to explain it. I’ve never experienced such honest & supportive interactions between women before.
How Does It Work?
Some recent topics have included
- Being Authentic
- Living Life Heart Centered
- Doing What Brings You Life
- Pick which chat you’d like to attend, Tuesdays at 9pm or Wednesday at 3pm.
- Use the search bar on Twitter to look up tweets for #fireworkpeople. Click the “LIVE” tab to see what is, well, being tweeted live.
- Follow along, answer the questions and join conversations. Have fun!
- IMPORTANT! Always include #fireworkpeople in your tweets, that’s how the gals find you =)
What Can I Expect At A #FireWorkPeople Twitter Chat?
Inspiration. Love. Support. Beautiful women with big hearts and gorgeous souls. Despite being such a public forum, you may be surprised how much you open up once you see and feel the energy of the group. Embrace it and let your inner fire ignite! Who knows what you’ll learn or who you will meet?
Where Else Can I Be Inspired?
If Twitter isn’t your thing, don’t fret my pet! There are a few other corners of the internet you can be inspired, connect with these wonderful women and spark your inner fire.