Hello there =)
I was going to post one of my other list making notebooks on Wednesday but never got around to it… It was going to be my Christmas 2015 notebook – less than 10 months to go ;) Ok, ok, I’ll quit with the Christmas stuff… for now.
Moving on with my 52 Lists 2015! This week I made a small list of my favorite words. It was harder than I thought. I did leave room on the page to go back and add some more when they come to me.
Some of them were words I need to keep me sane, a few reminders of traits I posses and should embrace more, others were just fun to say =) Shall we?
- Happy – Who doesn’t want to be happy? How can you not like the word happy? I found that ‘happy’ paper in my latest craft store splurge and couldn’t help but smile.
- Brave – Because every now and then you need to put your brave face on and get things done.
- Strong – I hid this one under the polka dot flap; one part needed to find room, one part subliminal message. We don’t always feel strong, but when push comes to shove that strength will shine through.
- Scuba – Scuba. Scuuuba. It’s just fun to say =)
- Create – I’ve come to realize the past several weeks this is what I want to do with my life, create. Create crafty goodness, design graphics, create content for websites, maybe a piece of furniture or two… Create. I just want to make things for others to enjoy.
- Calm – My Word of the Year. I find I have to say it daily.
- Rond de Jambe – Another fun one to say. It’s french and a dance term. One of my favorite barre exercises I might add.
- Sparkle – A reminder to shine all the time.
- Badis Badis – A fun one to say especially when you mis-pronounce it (on purpose) to your 7 year old nephews to make them laugh. The badis badis is a peaceful freshwater fish. I had a dwarf variation of this fish in my tank at one time.
There you have it, list number nine in the 52 Lists 2015. Be sure to check out The List of Lists, updated weekly, to keep up on my #52Lists2015 and find some ideas for your own list series!