Hello there =)
This list is a little late here… made it to Instagram safely on Friday at least =) Still catching up on drafts that have been sitting around while I’ve been sick.
The change of seasons and holidays inspired this little list. While I’m sure I could come up with a TON more smells, these ones have stuck around as fav’s for quite a while.
#52Lists2015 List 15
- Vanilla – Pretty much anything vanilla leaves me with a smile on my face. Perfume, cupcakes, extract or candles. I love it all.
- Baking Desserts – Again, along the same lines as the vanilla, I don’t care what’s baking I just love that it IS baking. However, brownies, chocolate chip cookies and apple pie top the list.
- Autumn Leaves – While I dislike the thought of weather growing colder in the fall, I absolutely love the smell of crunchy autumn leaves.
Crisp and warm at the same time.
- Rain – For this one, I’m not sure if it’s the actual rain I like the smell of (does rain have a smell?) or if it’s the wet cement. Either way, when it rains I inhale deeply.
- Bleached Clothes – This scent drives my mother nuts but I adore it. I love the way a load of whites smells after you add a cup of bleach to the wash. Mmmm, so sterile ;)
What are your favorite scents?
Be sure to check out The List of Lists, updated weekly, to keep up on my #52Lists2015 and find some ideas for your own list series!