Hello there =)
I have been saving wine corks for awhile and even had friends and family saving them for me. After my wine cork corkboard and wine cork tree I didn’t know what else to do… My supply is running low and I’m pretty much down to non-cork wine corks.
At one of the link up parties I visited, Rebecca the Moola Saving Mom shared her Cork Ball. Inspiration hit! OK, not quite inspiration but more like, hey I should make that too.
In just 30 minutes, 5 steps and 5 supply items (3 if you just follow the pictures), I had a fun little cork ball to add to my favorite wall display.
What You’ll Need:
- Styrofoam ball
- Wine corks
- Hot Glue <– I didn’t use but wish I had.
- String <– If you want to hang your ball, I did not do this part.
What You’ll Do:
- Gather your supplies
- Stick toothpicks into wine corks. I pushed mine all the way in. You can halve your tooth picks and glue them in too.
- Stick the wine cork spear into the Styrofoam ball. A dab of glue on the end of the toothpick would probably help them stay. I wish I has done this…
- Lather, rinse, repeat.
- Enjoy your new wine cork ball =)
And there you have it! A cute little cork ball =) Please ignore any dust in the picture above. I did my best to clean up for you.