Hello there =)
Well after missing last week’s posting by nearly a week, I think I’m back on track! Ok, I’m a day late… but it’s done.
List 24 is 5 things I’d want on a deserted island. How did I get on this island? Who knows! But let’s just assume I have some food and water ;)
5 Things I’d Want On A Deserted Island
#52Lists2015 List 24
Isn’t that a happy little sun and palm tree? Moving on…
- Pen and paper – I’m sure there’d be a moment or two I’d want to recall once I’ve been rescued.
- My blankie – Yes, I still have my baby blanket. I have to. It’s comforting. I’d need it if I was stranded on an island. Or if I have the flu.
- A few good books – Deserted equals time on your hands. Why not read a book or two.
- TV and Netflix – This isn’t too much to ask is it?
- My favorite boy – An island adventure, even a deserted one, wouldn’t be complete without my boyfriend. I’d give up #4 for him.
Be sure to check out The List of Lists, updated weekly, to keep up on my #52Lists2015 and find some ideas for your own list series!