Have You Found Happiness In Each Day?
I have to say, I’m doing way better at my 100 Happy Days than the Small Words Big Change Challenge. Missed a couple days on that one… Is it better to not express thanks or to do so haphazardly without truly meaning it?
Anywho, I’ve been finding some more happy in my life and it has been a struggle the past week. My boyfriend and I had to let our dog go last Friday =( I had to seek out happy just to stay sane…
So let’s get to those happy moments!
8) Non-Radio Edit Songs – I LOVED hearing TLC’s Waterfalls on my CD as a teen. I had Left Eye’s rap down cold. Imagine my disappointment as a gawky awkward child when I go the nerve to show off and that part wouldn’t play on the radio. I can’t rap it without Left Eye, what are you crazy? Hat’s off to satellite radio and indulging my 90’s childhood and giving me the whole song =)
9) Having Fun In Public – Perusing the holiday wares last Sunday I found that gem of a get-up. Don’t I look smashing?
10) Your Item Has Shipped! – It doesn’t matter what the item is, we all love getting that It’s Shipped! email. This one was particularly exciting because I had pre-ordered the item early October. I was beyond giddy =)
11) Getting To Play With Shipped Item – Enter my leather insert with zipper pocket for my Midori Traveler’s Notebook. It’s been a few days and it’s still not in full use. I just keep looking at it and smelling it…
12) A Workout I Don’t Hate – Who likes to work out? If you answered you do, I don’t really believe you. Sorry. I don’t. BUT, I have found a workout I don’t hate. It challenges me, I feel and see the results and the ladies at Barre Centric are awesome. If you’re in Buffalo, NY you should check it out. If you’re not, look into a barre class near you.
13) Foot Soak – I recently purchased some Arbonne spa products and treated myself to a relaxing foot soak and scrub.
14) Memories Of My Pup – As I said earlier, we had to let our pup go last week. He was about 14 years old and brought us joy for about 12. One of my favorite things about him was his super soft ears. I’d love to pet them again =( But I have my memories =)