Hello there =)
Welcome to week twelve of 100 Happy Days! Just 2 more posts to go; week 14 will be 10 days of happy. I was going to start another 100 Happy Days after this one, but I have a new Instagram series in the works. Stay turned for that =)
On to the happy!
100 Happy Days
78) Happy Birthdays – Last weekend we celebrated the 6th birthday of our friend’s son. I remember visiting the family in the hospital after he was born. Time sure does fly by. We partied the only way a 6 year old boy should with a couple dozen kids running around playing laser tag, pizza and games. It was a busy day.
79) Instagram On Paper – Snagged these cute picture stamps at Michael’s for one dollar! I have a problem with dollar bins… No clue what I’ll use them for but I love them!
80) Pre-Workout Snack – Sugar and protein all in one little package. Can’t beat that.
81) Bedtime – Need I say more? Not that it was a bad day, but sometimes bed is just the best place to be.
83) Washi Tape Love – OMG, I love washi tape! Have I told you that before? ;) Spent some time admiring my collection.
84) Beauty and Grace – You are born with beauty and grace. I love when my weekly fortune cookies and page a day calendar work well together.
Less than 20 days to go… Check out past 100 Happy Days posts to catch up on my past happy days. Stay happy =)