If You’re Happy And You Know It…
This post contains affiliate links. I will receive a small compensation if you make a purchase after following the links. Please know I only advertise products, services and retailers I trust and personally use. Thank you =)
You’ll notice that most this past week’s happy moments are Christmas related. I love Christmas: the carols, the treats, the wrapping paper. Everything is so sparkly and happy =) I’ve been getting my shopping done, watching the 12 Days of Deals on Amazon to see if I can find any last minute steals and doing a lot of crafting (gift toppers). Let’s see what else has been keeping the happy meter up!
36) Midori Travelers Notebook – My Midori Travelers Notebook (MTN) is my latest obsession. Scored a great deal from a girl on Instagram on a used one. It came with the leather cover and a few accessories. she topped it off with some extra goodies. A MTN is an alternative to a filofax type notebook. I’ll post about mine once I have it all set up =)
37) All Day Jammies – Got back from Sunday breakfast and hopped right back into my Batman jammy jams. It’s the only way to lounge and do sporadic chores on a Sunday.
38) Christmas Crafting – One of the features from this past Two Uses Tuesday halted my search for the perfect advent calendar. Got started on it this past week. We won’t have it for this year, but just you wait next year… just you wait!
39) Sweet Treats – I was bored after dinner and needed to do something… Luckily, I had found a fun seasonal cake mix on sale last time I went shopping. Mixed up some cupcakes and was pleased as punch with the result. Now to find the caramel frosting for the cake mix.
42) Cookies With Mommy – I love making Christmas cookies with my mommy =) We make the dough one night and bake then frost another. I’ve been told they’re the best. Maybe I’ll share my recipe with you and let you be the judge =)
Another happy week in the books! Is this your first time hearing about 100 Happy Days? Check out my past week’s updates below or follow along on Instagram.
What have you been doing to be happy?
This post contained affiliate links. I will receive a small compensation if you make a purchase after following the links. Please know I only advertise products, services and retailers I trust and personally use. Thank you =)