Can You Be Happy For 100 Days In A Row?
November 1st I began the 100 Happy Days challenge along with the start of my Small Words Big Change Challenge. While every day doesn’t have me walking on sunshine, it’s important to find a little pocket of happiness to keep you sane. Here’s what has been putting a smile on my face this past week.
1) The 100 Happy Day Site’s Font – I’m a font freak. I love them all, especially handwritten ones. I clicked around that site for at least an hour, the font kept me there. =)
2) The Silly Antics of My Boyfriend – Browsing the leftover Halloween costumes November 2nd, he tried on a piece or two of some costumes. The Hulk hat called for a photo-op. I think it turned out well. You can almost hear a “HULK SMASH” yell.
3) Fruity Water + Energy – Trying a new product to boost my energy sans coffee. Don’t worry, I won’t give up coffee. I mostly looked into it to increase my water intake. I despise drinking water. The Arbonne Energy Fizz Sticks are delicious, BTW.
4) My Favorite Sweater – Hooray for colder weather! I was able to bring my fav sweater out this week. A wool blend, chunky knit with big buttons from LL Bean keeps me more that toasty. It has a sister in a heather oatmeal color but this one gets more love from me.
5) Mid-Afternoon Tim Horton’s – I love my Timmy Ho’s =) That is all.
6) Free Money!! – My health insurance offers a Wellness Card loaded with some money for me to spend on keeping me healthy and sane. Enter vitamin shops, massage & acupuncture therapy and gym memberships. All on my health insurance because a healthy me means they have to spend less in the long run to make me healthy. Bonus: My work place starts new insurance Dec 1st and then will start a new plan/program in January. Wellness card resets TWICE! Awesome sauce!
7) Good Memories to Chase The Bad Times Away – Day 7 was a rough day, lost my furry 4 legged child =( I needed to find my happy this day. So I went through my old pics and found this gem. My god daughter gave me the best mani/pedi ever! You know you’re jealous. AND, that blue polish stained my skin. You’re super jealous now ;)
Watch for next week’s post or follow along on Instagram. Are you up for the 100 Happy Days Challenge?