Happy New Year! How has it been going for you so far? Make any resolutions? I started my Well With Water 30 Day Challenge on the 1st… Day 1 was great! I’ve been slacking since. I’m going to have to resolve to making donations on my Charity Water campaign for every day I don’t make my goal.
But other than that, things are good and happy as usual =) On to last weeks happiness!
57) Unexpected Breeding – My boyfriend had a fish tank mishap; the heater broke, water got too cold and a bunch of fish died. However, the ones that didn’t die enjoyed the cold to warm water change a little to much if you know what I mean. Snapped a pic of some cory cat eggs on a leaf one evening. But… they were eaten overnight. Maybe we’ll get some more someday.
58) Fun & Games – Spent Sunday at a friend’s house and played a fun little game with their son. Roll the die, pick the number of carrots the die says to, catch the rabbit if he pops off when you pull the carrot. I don’t know how many times he almost lost an eye… I guess that makes it more fun the possibility of almost losing an eye ;)
59) Nap Time – Monday afternoon nap time. Because I could. No further explanation. =)
60) Gorgeous Scarf – I received a beautiful silvery, blue-grey scarf for Christmas from my mom. It made it’s first appearance this week and was pretty much a staple.
61) Know It All 5 Yr Olds – While all the adults (and a only teenager) played Pictionary New Year’s Eve, I sat back and watch three 5 year olds play Mario Brothers. They all knew how to do everything and didn’t need anyone’s help. Yeah, sure.
62) Meeting a Goal – The first day of my Well With Water challenge was completed with flying colors! I drank so much water… Now to keep up with that!
63) Fish Buying Day – Two, count them two fish buying days while I was on vacation! Both times I bought some Ember Tetras (the pale orange fish in ht background of the picture).
Just about a month left in the 100 Happy Days challenge! Just joining us?