Hello there =)
One hundred days of happy… wow! Most days were easy to find a happy moment, others I had to create them. But I guess that’s how life is. Let’s see what made me smile the past week and then some =)
92) DIY Midori – So I have quite a Traveler’s Notebook obsession… I can’t get enough. Am I effectively using them? No, but that’s not the point. They’re fun and I love planners/notebooks. Anywho, I found some suede and leather at Michael’s and will be making a couple more as soon as I find elastic…
93) Target Seasonal Clearance – If you ever need a reason to go to Target, it’s those delightful red-orange clearance stickers. I shouldn’t have to help you find a reason, but if I did, that’d be it. Popped in the other day to check out the Dollar Spot (I could do that daily) and wandered into seasonal outerwear. At 30% off I snagged a scarf and matching gloves, and… 3 more pairs of gloves. Can’t just have one pair you know…
94) Some Planner Time – Like I said in #92, I’m not effectively using my Travelers Notebooks. Spent some time rearranging my notebooks and deciding what should and should not be in them.
95) Finding Keys to Life – Yet another Target trip ended with a visit to Michaels where in I found the keys to success, good luck and happiness. Literally! There was a 4th key, the key to my heart, but I gave that one away years ago. No need for another. Awww… =)
96) Taking Care of Myself Again – After a mini melt down this past week, I decided I had to go back to what works. I started 2014 with a focus on taking care of myself and joined Weight Watchers. I did well, lost nearly 25 lbs in about 6 months, but tapered off with summer BBQs and birthday celebrations. The weight is back on and needs to leave.
97) Midday Texts of Cute – I love when my phone lights up from a new text message and it’s picture after picture of my niece Maddie. Too stinking cute.
98) Showing Off My Midori Wallet – Ok, just a sneak peek. I’m working on the full thing now. At least some my travelers notebook obsession is serving a purpose…
99) Saturday Afternoon Activities – Nothing makes me more content than having to do nothing but things I like to do. A little bit of blogging, some online shopping and a good dose of crafting.
100) The Last Hurrah! – On Wednesday, one of my happy days, I re-signed up for Weight Watchers. I’ve spent the past few days assessing what I have in the house and devouring temptations. Chocolate Almond and Mint-ting-a-ling are on the menu until I go to bed 2/8.
Thank you so much for joining me for the past 100 Happy Days!