Hello there =)
Welcome to week 11 of the 100 Happy Days! We’re almost at the end but the happiness will continue! Here’s what’s been putting a smile on my face this past week.
71) Weekend House Guest – It’s been nearly 3 months since we had to let our pup go.. After 12 years of having a dog around, the house feels super empty without one. So clearly I jumped at the chance to dog sit Tom’s brother’s dog the moment I got the message that we may be needed. Stella is a sweet boxer pup and settled right in after she thoroughly investigated our digs. It was a weekend of pup snuggles =)
72) Whimsical Wine Markers – I gave my mom these cute hummingbird wine charms for Christmas. Instead of hanging around the stem of your wine glass, these guys perch on the rim of your glass. My mom had to turn her glass a few times to avoid being poked in the eye. Towards the end of the night, one took a swim in her White Zin.
73) Good Reminders – Barre Centric is my workout of choice in my next of the woods. I do struggle with feeling adequate when I’m taking class and see other women rocking their planks. I hate planks. This was a great reminder, progress not perfection.
74) January Friend Date – I am proud to say I am sticking to my 2015 Goals! Met my friend Renee for dinner Tuesday night. Four hours later, we parted ways excited for our next date. My invite to dinner inspired her to reconnect with some other friends and is now doing a date night with them too!
76) Surprise Barcode Scanner – My mother and I participated in the Weight Watchers program last year. Great program/system. We decided we needed something new and less money this year. I was set on the task of finding a simple WW-type app that would be a good substitute. Low and behold, my Fit Bit app! I had no idea it had a barcode scanner. Now my mom just needs to get one…
77) Green Thumb (for now) – Hello. My name is Sarah and I kill plants. My kitchen table is the place plants go to die. I once told a plant as I was buying it I was going to kill it. But…. check this happy green thing out! This guy lives on my desk at the day job and has been doing quite nicely. The front leaf is NEW! Go me!
Here’s to the next week of happy!