Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Hello there =)
Well, the gifts have been unwrapped, families have gathered and parted and some have even begun shopping for next year. This past week has been filled with Christmas events and memories and more are in store for the next week too. Let’s see what Christmas happiness looks like in my next of the woods.
50) Ninja Bread Cookies – I tried to start new traditions this year with my boyfriend, Ninja Bread Cookies and a gingerbread house. The house was assembled but never decorated. We did have a few fun hours cutting out and decorating the ninjas. Mine were very basic (shown), his were very creative: ninja turtles and Hansel & Gretel kicking the witch.
51) Early Christmas – We got together with my boyfriends family on the Sunday before Christmas to do gifts with his younger brother and wife. The festivities will continue another day with the older brother and family.
52) Surprise Gifts – My co-worker LaChanda asked if she could buy a couple dozen cookies from my mom and I this year. They’re her favorite =) I never gave her an answer because I planned on surprising her with a bunch. Just before my vacation she surprised me with this adorable Wonder Woman piggy bank. Too cute!
53) Midori Extras – I found these little cards at Hobby Lobby. They’re called artist trading cards…. Do artists trade cards? Anywho, I plan on using them as little journaling cards. I love the colors, they look so familiar…
54) Gifts From Grandpa – I love my Grandpa. He struggled with Christmas for many years after my Grandma passed (on Christmas Eve 2006). She had done all the holiday preparations forever. We never expect gifts from him and for the first couple years there wasn’t any. But as time goes on he’s getting a little more creative and I think he has some fun with it. My super favorite part: the bandage tape. Can’t let things go to waste!
55) Midori Loot – I like loot. Who doesn’t? I got all the stuff I asked for to accessorize my Midori Travelers Notebook for Christmas. Including a long arm stapler to make my own notebooks.
56) Smiling Christmas Faces – OK, this picture was from yesterday, but I didn’t have any photo’s on my phone to share for this day. But c’mon! Aren’t those faces great?
If I don’t see you before the next 100 Happy Days week in review, have a Happy New Year! See you next week for Week 9.